Hey there Hat Lovers,
We just flew back from Indy, and BOY are our arms tired. What a Nats trip it was, and man did we ever learn a lot. But keeping it short, here are 25 things we learned at US Nats.
- Frustration Kangaskhan is definitively better
- Using Transform Smeargle? Breed for HP Ice
- Fried Pickles are incredibly disappointing
- Trick Rotom-H@Flame Orb is the secret play against LumChomp
- Stempe is too strong at Pokermon
- Alex Ogloza is too strong period
- Speaking of which, who needs Protect?
- Life Orb Aegislash #TheWayOfTheFuture
- Zapdos > Talonflame
- Talonflame > the meta
- Baseball signs… brilliant
- Crawdaunt is a spy, even if he doesn’t know it
- Hey… genuine shout-out to Pokemon for running a very smooth, very enjoyable tournament! They can do that.
- Don’t stay at the train hotel
- Noodles and Co. is legit
- Free samples are everywhere in the food court, which is just so bizarre
- Choice Specs HP Fire Greninja next to Skill Swap Technician Smeargle@Choice Scarf is the plan
- That still doesn’t get the guaranteed OHKO on Ray’s Careful M-Mawile
- Don’t give the guy without cell reception the job of texting people
- Choice Scarf Heal Pulse Gothitelle + Final Gambit Staraptor
- Juniors were born after Swellow was created
- Dealing random Pokemon cards can be made into a variety of games
- Torkoal: on Ray’s 2013 Worlds team, made T4 Juniors US Nats. On to something?
- NOT WITH BOAT AROUND
- There are other places where it’s always Friday